Translate

The Royal Britsh Legion

The Royal Britsh Legion
Photo By Miss K L Slomczynski

Canal and River Trust

Followers

Followers

Mary Ann Evans Hospice

Mary Ann Evans Hospice
Please click on image(s) to clink to other website(s)

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

RSPB

RSPB
Please click on image(s) to clink to other website(s)

WWF

WWF
Please click on image(s) to clink to other website(s)

Please link on image below

Please link on image below
The Towpath Nuneaton

Alan and the boys

Alan and the boys
Please click on image(s) to clink to other website(s)

Search This Blog

Friday 30 September 2016

Back at Nursery October 2016

Callan is finally back at nursery after having 6 week off for the Summer Holidays.  I choise to keep him off for the 6 weeks because I am a SAHM. (Stay at home mum.)


The other reason why he was keept off was beacuse I currently get 15 hours per week "FREE" Education for him that only really runs Tearm Time only!


This would mean that if I wanted him to go out of Tearm-Time or Full-Time so that I could return to work it would cost me about £80.00 per to send him and his younger brother who will not get the Two Years Funding until September 2017.


https://www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/free-childcare-and-education-for-2-to-4-year-olds


When I made the dision to send Callan to nursery, I found that it was a very hard dision to make and one that takes a lot for form filling and planning.  Every Nursery that I looked at was diffrent in the way that they ran the day and so were their forms.


I finally pick a place for him that enabled three afternoon per week and on a public tansport route.  Who ever seen the 5th September Bus Time have changed and are about to get worse.  FRom the 10th October 2016 one of the main roads in Nuneaton is going to be closed for 8 weeks.


This means that 3 bus services will be effected and so will one of the main road links not just into Nuneaton Town Centre, but the A444.


http://www.nuneaton-news.co.uk/gridlock-ahead-as-work-to-replace-gas-main-will-close-road-for-8-weeks/story-29734222-detail/story.html


https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/roadworksmap


It is at times like this that I whish that I had not allowed CART (Canal and River Trust) to bully me into renting a house just so that my son could attend nursery for 15 hours per week. 


I know that the time Callan as spent there has helped him alot in his development, but I could have traveled form any where and probably got him to his class with in two hours.  This how long I travel for at the moment from the house that I am renting.


So I have been giving Home Schooling a lot of thought latley and think that Home Schooling is probably what I will do with both Callan and Bryndly in the Future.


https://www.gov.uk/home-education


https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/homeeducation


With so much on line surrport on offer and class room sizes incresing I am thinking that I can work from home and treach at the same time.  At the moment I am still wegihing up the idea and will see how the next year goes when Bryndly is offered 15 hours "FREE" Education in September 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment