This is about living on the waterways from birth. Though the eyes of Callan Baxter. Of the Painted Lady Narrowboat. Supported By Mr Alan S Baxter and Miss Katrina L Slomczynski (mum and dad.)
Translate
Followers
Followers
Total Pageviews
Contact Form
Popular Posts
-
Have you started to winterise your boat? With the dark nights drawing in on the 31st October so only a month a way. https://www.gov.uk/when...
-
Back to Home Schooling Over the last week and half we are back to home schooling our son again. WE have done this like many patents dur...
-
When Alan went for a walk late last year, he came across a piese of Coal from Griff No4 in Nuneaton. Nuneaton-Griff-No4-or-Clara-Coal-...
-
February 2021 Veg Boxes Over the next couple of weeks I am looking at different ways to shop for the food that I need for my family and lo...
-
Week before Nursery starts. I can not believe that the summer holidays is almost over. And that both of my children will be off to...
-
2 nd January 2020 “Strike while the Iron is HOT”! Possible funding available for small business in the UK. Last year I try to supp...
-
https://youtu.be/BuFHaBaiOZ0 Can burning sage help cleans your home? You can sage cleanse your house when you feel the need for it . If the ...
-
I have just been updating my blog, so please take a few minutes to see what is new for this forth coming month, including so items that you...
-
Happy Satunalia December 17 to December 23 Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 Dece...
No comments:
Post a Comment