This is about living on the waterways from birth. Though the eyes of Callan Baxter. Of the Painted Lady Narrowboat. Supported By Mr Alan S Baxter and Miss Katrina L Slomczynski (mum and dad.)
Translate
Followers
Followers
Total Pageviews
Contact Form
Popular Posts
-
At this moment in time the summer holidays have not gone how I would have liked them too. Although I have spent every day with my child...
-
One thing that I have been allowing my children to do this year is use Bitesize to help them with their studying at home. This is mai...
-
Now that my son is almost 4 years old we have started to hoe school him. WE have started to purchase work books that are designed for his ...
-
Although I have never brought up a child in a foreign country, living on the water ways in a boat with my two children feels like just that...
-
https://www.redbubble.com/people/kabfa/works/23968508-plnbc-ashby-canal-bridge-autumn-colour?asc=u
-
Happy New Year 2019 1 st January 2019 A Happy New Year this year my aim is to read more epically to my children and one boo...
No comments:
Post a Comment