This is about living on the waterways from birth. Though the eyes of Callan Baxter. Of the Painted Lady Narrowboat. Supported By Mr Alan S Baxter and Miss Katrina L Slomczynski (mum and dad.)
Translate
Followers
Followers
Total Pageviews
Contact Form
Popular Posts
-
Happy Satunalia December 17 to December 23 Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 Dece...
-
Over the next few months I am going to help my children by learning some life skills now that my health is failing me. I have helped them a...
-
Wednesday 18th November 2020 I can not believe that we are drawing so close to the end of an other year and the one thing that I can t...
-
Over the next few months we will be scanning the shelves to see which magazines that we would recomend buying or possibly subscribing to in...
-
LOOK TO THE FUTURE! Up until today I did not not what I was going to do thought out LENT this year. LOOK TO THE FUTURE! Up unti...
Page(s)
Pages
Page(s)
Usefull Face Book Group(s)
Wildlife Information
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 28 August 2018
Back to school
Back to school, most people are thinking about nothing this week than "back to school" and already I have seen "Christmas" stock on the shelves in stores before "Halloween" Life today seams to be about our next shop our next buy. Even if it means buying things that we do not really need. One thing that I am trying to teach my children in to "Eat to live" and not to "Live to eat" and to only buy thing when they really need to and not just because they think they need them or want them. There is nothing wrong with a little indulgence but I do not want my children to become to commercialized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment