This is about living on the waterways from birth. Though the eyes of Callan Baxter. Of the Painted Lady Narrowboat. Supported By Mr Alan S Baxter and Miss Katrina L Slomczynski (mum and dad.)
Translate
Followers
Followers
Total Pageviews
Contact Form
Popular Posts
-
Have you started to winterise your boat? With the dark nights drawing in on the 31st October so only a month a way. https://www.gov.uk/when...
-
https://youtu.be/BuFHaBaiOZ0 Can burning sage help cleans your home? You can sage cleanse your house when you feel the need for it . If the ...
-
When Alan went for a walk late last year, he came across a piese of Coal from Griff No4 in Nuneaton. Nuneaton-Griff-No4-or-Clara-Coal-...
-
February 2021 Veg Boxes Over the next couple of weeks I am looking at different ways to shop for the food that I need for my family and lo...
-
Back to Home Schooling Over the last week and half we are back to home schooling our son again. WE have done this like many patents dur...
-
Making prototype(s), How long? How much? Septembers 2021 Making prototype(s) One of the things that I love doing is trying new things, alt...
-
Week before Nursery starts. I can not believe that the summer holidays is almost over. And that both of my children will be off to...
-
This took me about two days to do I have on idear why it spit into two movies. But I do not mind espicaly since this year live as been spli...
-
I have just been updating my blog, so please take a few minutes to see what is new for this forth coming month, including so items that you...
Page(s)
Pages
Page(s)
Usefull Face Book Group(s)
Wildlife Information
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment