This is about living on the waterways from birth. Though the eyes of Callan Baxter. Of the Painted Lady Narrowboat. Supported By Mr Alan S Baxter and Miss Katrina L Slomczynski (mum and dad.)
Translate
Followers
Followers
Total Pageviews
Contact Form
Popular Posts
-
At this moment in time the summer holidays have not gone how I would have liked them too. Although I have spent every day with my child...
-
Making your own gifts and decorations this year. This year now that both of my children are older I am looking at celebrating this year...
-
3 months a head! Again it is September and in all of the retail outlets "It's Christmas!" Before Halloween or Bone-fire nigh...
-
Hello, thank you for viewing my blog; please do not forget to subscribe via email to be kept up to date with any additional posts. At...
-
Although I have never brought up a child in a foreign country, living on the water ways in a boat with my two children feels like just that...
-
“ The New Year Pearls” 1 st January 2018 in the book “366 and more things to do “ ISBN 0709706855 It talks about Mistletoe ...
-
October Break 2018 Since starting school in September 2018 my son had his first parents evening and is currently on his second leve...
-
Callan is finally back at nursery after having 6 week off for the Summer Holidays. I choise to keep him off for the 6 weeks because I am a ...
Page(s)
Pages
Page(s)
Usefull Face Book Group(s)
Wildlife Information
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment